Kinder Bueno Ferrero Roche

Friday was the first match of the 2016 Euros. Subsequently, it was also date night. I decided to make dessert to keep me distracted from 22 men kicking a piece of leather around a field. It's Kinder Bueno dipped in a white chocolate mixture, then dipped in Kinder Chocolate and crushed hazelnuts. Unfortunately, the initial white chocolate mix never set properly after a couple of hours in the fridge, and I couldn't finish it until Saturday morning. However, this has worked in my favour. Currently, I'm on the couch with a blanket and hot water bottle for my nauseating lady pains, and I reckon these chocolates are gonna be the pick me up that I need today.


Ingredients
2 x 150g of any white chocolate
30g of butter
Tin of condensed milk
3 x Kinder Buenos
2 x 16 Kinder Chocolate packs
400g of Hazlenuts

Method
1 - Melt the white chocolate and butter, and mix together with condensed milk
2 - Add your Kinder Bueno
3 - Pour into a tub over baking paper
4 - Put in the fridge over night to set
5 - Cut your set mix into separate pieces
6 - Crush your hazelnuts (The hardest part)
7 - Melt your chocolate
8 - Dip your separate pieces into melted chocolate
9 - Roll it in the hazelnuts
10 - Put your pieces back into the fridges to set again
11 - Enjoy!






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig