Spinach Fritter

I love red meat. However, I try to limit myself to it once a week because it's not super great to eat it all the time. Regardless of how many ways there are to enjoy some boeuf, you ultimately cannot beat a juicy steak, and a steak with all the trimmings is just the cherry on top.

My boyfriend is a fan of the traditional sautéed mushroom side, but sometimes I think it's nice to change it up a bit. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the spinach fritter. I first tried this in a french restaurant and instantly fell is love. It's super easy to make, and could also be enjoyed with a piece of salted cod if beef isn't your thing, or sweet potato and feta if you're into your veggies.


Ingredients

1 bag of spinach
1 large egg
1 white onion diced
1 big spoon of cumin powder
Salt and pepper to taste

* Make the fritters an hour before cooking your steak, and let them chill in the fridge

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig