Pinã Colada

I'm not a health freak. I eat well during the week, and allow myself to indulge a bit on the weekend. I enjoy food way too much to live on a sugarless, dairy-free diet of vegetables. Yes, the health benefits of the paleo diet are incredible, but I literally could not imagine a life without carbs, alcohol or mac & cheese.

I got a Kenwood Smoothe 2GO for Christmas, and shortly after the holiday festivities were over, came the dreaded realisation that I had over indulged for Christmas. So, I put my smoothie maker to use and went through this juicing face. However, that fad soon became non-existent because I have found more suitable uses for my blender. Two words - Pinã Colada.


Ingredients
(Per glass)
2 x 25ml Bacardi white rum
1 part coconut cream
1 part light coconut milk
3 parts concentrated pineapple juice
Garnish with a small chunk of pineapple and one maraschino cherry

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig