Who Needs Superpowers When You Have Super Bracelets?

My good friend Annabel is the catalyst for this blog posting, because honestly I had completely forgotten that I had them had she not put up an Instagram post about hers.

After coming back from Ireland for the Christmas holidays, I did my usual unpack, and that included any gifts I had received also. With that, these completely adorable ALEX AND ANI bracelets my dad had bought me took their position amongst my other jewellery thats too good to ever be worn. So, they have sat in their box, totally forgotten about until now.

ALEX AND ANI is a jewellery brand dedicated to spreading positive energy. Dad gave me a bracelet to remind me of my beautiful home, Galway, which is symbolised by the Claddagh. If you don't know the Claddagh story, then shame on you. Google it and educate yourself.

Additionally, he also gave me an inner strength bangle, and no word of a lie, after I put it on wrote a paragraph of my essay.

Money well spent I reckon.







No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig