Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub: Buff Off!

I'm far from being a beauty expert. However, I wouldn't consider myself unknown to the subject. My eyebrows are my best asset, I know the selfie angles that show my unwanted wrinkles, and my skin is looking particularly well at the moment. I changed from using face cleansing products to Dove soap four years ago, and I would never go back. Granted I always look like a tired mess, but I would love to put my good skin condition down to my trusty bar of moisturising soap. However, his past uni year, I have given up on wearing making makeup - unless it's for a night out. It's the first time in my life I have been given up on daily face caking since I began wearing makeup at thirteen. 

Summer in London, can be frighteningly hot. This is going to be my first summer not wearing daily makeup in the stifling heat, and I'm looking forward to it. The stifling summer heat in London also includes the nasty air pollution from the dirty roads, toxic bus emissions and the sooty tube. While I can't even begin to think what that was doing to my pores when I had makeup on, this year I'am fully aware of it.

I've began using Soap & Glory's award winning Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub. This amazing maple smelling exfoliator leaves your skin feeling as soft as silk. The organic cupuacu bio scrub includes oat, shea butter and sugar with banana, almond and honey extracts. It literally sounds good enough to eat. Described as a body smoother, I have no shame it admitting I mainly use it as a face scrub in the mornings, and evenings, because it's not to abrasive. I still follow it with my usual Dove wash to give me the moisture I need.

For £8/€9.36 for a 300ml tub, get the buff down to local Boots to get one.

Good enough to eat


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig