Pink Power

I've been on the search for a baby pink jacket for ages, but not just any type. I had this particular vision of a what I was looking for. I wasn't willing to pay UNIF or North Face prices, even if they have some beautiful jackets at the moment.

I've had this obsession with the Urban Outfitter's Harrington Jacket, you know the one with the tartan lining. It's inspired by the mods of the 60s. I love the look of it. I full on stare at people when I see someone wearing one in public, because I think it really pulls an outfit together on both men, and women.



With all these in mind, hopefully, you have an understanding of the jacket I was dreaming of. Luckily, this week I found what I was looking for in a charity shop in Wood Green, and for a £4.75 bargain. Even better then the price, was the brand- Lacoste. The stuff of dreams, quite literally.












No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig