HYPE. x The Simpsons Collection Launch @ Boxpark 16//10//14

You don't make friends with salad. I reckon it's the most memorable quote that I take from The Simpson's. And it's so obviously fantastic. I associate it with that fabulous poster, eat less, lose weight, don't drink, die anyway. As far as I'm aware, most people can relate to The Simpson's, or it's mighty inspirational quotes. I start a sentence at least once a day with, "Oh, it's like that episode of The Simpson's when ...". Last year, myself and a friend, would just text each other Simpson's quotes. No how are you today, or how's things? The Simpson was a massive part of my youth and upbringing. Ain't Nothin' changed man.

Not long off their last collection launch, and here they go again. This time sees HYPE. team up with The Simpson's, and Fox. Kind of a big deal right? Well, you can totally confirm that by the huge crowd of fans that turned up to see the new merchandise, and the fact there wasn't enough room to swing a cat in there. The collection will be exclusively available for Topman, and consists of joggers, tshirts, hoodies, vests, backpacks, and hats. Some formed with repetitive characters, donuts, or Springfield's favourite, Duff, on tie-dye or galaxy patterned fabrics, others with a simple Simpson's character, or one of the shows many recognisable faces. The purple floral Homer joggers are a personal fave. I wish I was wearing them right now whilst I'm writing this, instead I'm wearing my boyfriends boring grey joggers, and they're definitely nowhere near as pretty, or fun, ugh.

http://hypeclothinguk.bigcartel.com
http://www.topman.com



HYPE. x The Simpson's tshirts
The characters of The Simpsons, Whole Cast tshirt.
Black and white Bucket Hat
Yellow HYPE. beanie and Tote bag.

Bar Boys Jogger pants
Kwik E Mart Long Sleeve and Floral Homer Joggers

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig