Socks And Sandals Are Cool Now

Along with retiring the winter coats in my last written blog, I think it's also time to put away the winter platform boots, it reached 15 degrees today.

The last thing I wanted to do today was run boring errands in this years first week of glorious summer weather. After a not entirely positive or good experience at the useless job centre trying to relocate my NI to get my shit together before the registering to vote deadline, it was a busy, hot Primark for socks. But everyone knows that you cannot just go into Primark for just-one-thing. It's just not humanely possible.

Worried about my warm feet, I decided a few days ago I needed some more summer shoes. I bought these little cuties for £10. They're similar to Birkenstock in style, but just as comfortable. My mother swore by Birkenstocks. They had the same style in a holographic silver. In Novermber last year, the Guardian and the Daily Mail wrote pieces on how socks and Birkenstocks were in style. The normcore trend is to thank for this. Normcore essentially being a hipster term for "dressing like a tourist". Time to give it a go.


Primark Sandals, £10












                                     

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig